Directorate for Implementation of World Bank and other donors projects
Mission.The Central Financing and Contracting Unit organisational structure includes 2 Directorates one of each is Directorate for Implementation of World Bank and other donor’s projects whose mission is to ensure an effective management, financial and technical for the World Bank and other donors projects funded.
In that context the Directorate performs its functionalities in accordance with the World Bank’s Guidelines: “Procurement of goods, works, and non-consulting services under IBRD loans and IDA credits & grants by World Bank borrowers” and “Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers”, and the provisions stipulated in the Grant Agreements between Government of Albania and World Bank.
In this respect the CFCU carries out the following tasks:
• Procurement Planning
• Implementing of the procurement procedures
• Coordination of the contract signature procedures
• Monitoring of contract implementation.
• Financial management of the WB and other donors projects
• Preparing and reporting of progress on projects implementation